Why to buy?
- This worksheet answers following important questions:
- Present stock price is good for purchase?
- Business fundamentals of stock is strong or weak?
- Is the underlying business of this stock profitable?
- Price trend of this stock in last 10 years is good?
- Overall, this stock is a good buy or a bad buy?
Who can buy?
- Person with basic knowledge about stocks
- People who want to learn stock analysis
- People who want evaluate business fundamentals
- People who want check is current price is good for investing
- People who want to know stocks intrinsic value
- People who want to invest in stocks but do not know where to start
- Its a simple Microsoft Excel Worksheet. Its not a software
- It can be used on Windows & Macbook with MS Office.
- People can use this worksheet only to "learn" stock analysis
- It is not a investment advice tool.
- The worksheet can be used only for non-banking stocks
- Beginners will take some time before fully utilizing this worksheet
- Watch the video before use (stock analysis worksheet guide)
- You can also read the help-sheet provided with the worksheet
- All data required by this worksheet is available in moneycontrol
- Watch the video to know how to grade stocks
- Stocks which earns grade above 94% is a perfect buy
- More than than 450+ satisfied users of our products
- 16K+ email subscribers of our blog
- More than 750+ youtube subscribers of our blog
- Facebook followers - 1850+
- Twitter followers - 230+
The purpose of stock analysis worksheet?
- Generally people buy stocks without knowing well about it. This is a mistake
- It allows people to invest in a company with bare minimum awareness about it
- This worksheet allow investor to "self verify" any stock before investing
- This worksheet is not a stock suggestion tool
- It does not give you any investment advice to its users
- It is a tool which one can use to LEARN stock analysis
- The purpose & utility of this worksheet is much larger.
- It helps its users to bring forward that hidden investors-knack
- This worksheet fulfills the necessity of doing fundamental analysis for long term investment
- People often get lost in study of fundamental analysis
- This worksheet is like "ready to use" tool to do fundamental analysis